06 July 2011

See? I Do The Challenge



1. What do the majority of people in your life call you?
  - Kuncup, Liyana, Yana.

2. Do you still talk to the person you were dating 6 months ago?
  - Yes, am still.

3. What color is your phone? 
  -Black.

4. Who is the last male you hugged?
 - I cant even remember.

5. Do you enjoy drama?
 - I am the drama queen myself. Haha. Yes! :P

6. Did you learn anything from the last BIG mistake you made?
 - Yes, lesson learnt.

7. Do you have dimples when you smile?
 - Not but I wish to have.

8. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
 - Of course I don't know. But I do hope people that I care is thinking about me as I'm thinking about em' :)

9. What would you do if your best friend was moving away?
 -The fact that they are sort of far from me and I miss 'em :(

10. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
 -Of course!

11. Do you kiss a lot of people today?
 - I kiss none today.

12. Name one person that made you smile lately?
 - Is initial allowed? MAMF

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
 - At office, facebook-ing hehe.

14. Is anyone jealous of you?
 - Err..for what? As far as I'm concern,there's nothing to be jealous of me.

15. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
 - Err it's a 50-50. Am not a spoiled-brat & am not lil-miss-independent

16. Can you handle the truth?
 - Naked truth is way better than sweet lies.

17. Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
 - Yeah, not brave enough.

18. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
 - Only when he calls me "Wifey''.

19. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
 - Nur Hazwa, Izyan Syamimi, Shazleen Ahmad, Sheriel Aizan, Wan Suhairi, Atiyah Masduki

20. Have you ever told someone you were single when you really weren't?
 - Can't recall.

21.Today did you hug the person you have feelings for?
 - I didn't.

22.Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottle?
 - No. Never did that.

23. Where is your number one person on your friends list?
 - Huh?

24. Did you ever lose a best friend?
 - Nope. I don't think so.

25. Are any of your friends taller than you?
 - Yes. Am not so-tall myself.

26. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
 - Ouh I'm an expert of smile fake! Just to make people around feel better.

27. Do you wave when you see people you know?
 - Wave and jump and scream.

28. Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
 - Not really. We had a fight.

29. Do you hate being alone?
 - I need me-time sometimes. But too much of lone-time will make me a loner.Uhum we don't 
want that.


Love , Yana ♥

No comments: