17 April 2011

Jum Jengah Sekejap



Last Saturday , I spend my time with beloved besties of mine , cik sheriel and cik izyan :) Tapi tak cukup korum sebab cik atiyah and cik shazleen didn't join us since they have a plan on that day . Sebab 3 orang je so tak banyak lah cite , so kitorang just tangkap gmba ajelah haha . So here some pictures taken by us mase makan kat Kennys aritu :) None pictures of us in this post since I wanna make it short and foody only haha kang kalau letak gmba kitorang memang sampai esok korang scroll bawah tak habes2 :P









okay nampak macam 5 orang makan tak ? haha takde kan ? haha okay more pictures of us will be updating soon , either at my blog or my facebook . ohh btw thanks a bunch to the owner of the slr , cik sheriel sebab bring along the camera and be the cameragirl for the day haha till then , good night peeps :) ttyl


Love , Yana ♥

3 comments: