09 March 2012

Eye Opener


I know this could be the most outdated post since I already start my new semester. A week ago to be precise. Well you know, been busy preparing for the new semester.

Yeah lets begin. After I done my internship, I worked as a part time customer sales at Menara Optometry. The place is just a few minutes from my house. Ahah, this is my first time working at spectacles shop. I am nervous I will mess up. How if people asked me about cataract? Glaucoma? I'm not even in the science stream and I don't wear spectacles. I have none knowledge about the eyes and spectacles. But Alhamdulillah, I get used with the work environment afterwards. I learned a lot. The optometrist and the colleague were always there to guide me :) It satisfy me when I can bring a smile to my customers face when they bought their spectacles.






One thing for sure, at the end of the day when I quit, I already feel attach to 'em and feels sad :( I'm gonna miss them so much.


Love , Yana ♥

No comments: