16 March 2012

A New Adventure Await


Hello peoples. Two weeks of new semester had passed and 12 more weeks left. Sorry for the lack update. Like what I'd told you earlier, my new semester has started and Alhamdulillah it slowly under control now and became more stable after suffered for almost two weeks. Yelah, I don't get collage, I have a problem with my registration course, I got no transport and I didn't get my claim yet. Everything was sooo messed up back then @_@

I already met all my lecturers and so far so good except this one lecturer. I guess that I need to work hard for this semester cause I'm taking all those reading subjects. For your information, I have a problem in remembering facts -.-' Sounds its gonna be a tough semester for me this time kan? 

Put that nerdy glasses on and lets rock on bebeh!



Oh yeah, one more thing. Do you remember Wawa, a best friend of mine? We're not roomie anymore ;( I missed how we used to dry cleaning our clothes together and sitting on the gazebo while waiting. I'm gonna miss u so much. And you too. Yeah you. Its been a long time we don't contact each other after that weird conversation we had last time. Pray the best for you. Amin.



Love , Yana ♥ 

2 comments:

RuBiE ZaiNuDdin said...

hai cup..my new roomate..hehe

sgt stuju dgn gamba last skali tue..huhu
pape pon all da besh for dis sem cup..;)

Kuncup Here said...

Hye new roomate too ;)
Hope will work up together this semester! Mana tahu dapat dean list ke haha :D

Good luck to you too yang :D